|Longs Peak 6p Fast Pitch Dome Tent Description|
Setting up your home base is easy with the Coleman Longs Peak Fast Pitch 6-Person Dome Tent. The Fast Pitch system uses pre-attached poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension to let you set up your tent 40% faster than a comparable Coleman tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the tent is 75% more water-resistant, and the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams also helps you stay dry. Additionally, a door awning helps to keep the water out. Reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. With space for two queen-sized airbeds, you'll have plenty of room to stretch out in this tent, which then easily packs up into a carry bag with a rip strip and you're off on your next adventure.
- Up to 40% faster setup and 75% more water-resistant than a comparable standard Coleman tent with conventional setup
- Fast Pitch system with pre-attached poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension
- Illumiline reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- WeatherTec system patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguard fabric is made to last season after season
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Carry bag with rip strip makes packing up a cinch
- Easy setup in about 6 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- Door: 1 D-Door
- Rain Fly: Polyguard 800 MM
- Tent: Polyguard, Polyester Mesh 68D
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Height Dimensions: 6'
- Floor Dimensions: 10' x 10'
Item Weight: 15.75 pounds.
Billable Weight : 17 pounds.
Dimensions: 9" (W) x 8.25" (H) x 24" (D)
|Cabin-like design with plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman 8-Person Montana Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It's designed to hold up to the weather. Specially angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains even when they're open. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec System's patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The spacious interior is large enough to fit 3 queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.|
- Modified dome design with specially angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Hinged door
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Detachable rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Two interior gear pockets make small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Footprint: 16' x 7'
- Center Height: 74"
- Doors: 1 hinged
- Sleeps: 8 people
- Rooms: 1
- Fly: Polyester taffeta 75D
- Inner Tent: Polyester mesh 68D
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g
- Poles: 11mm fiberglass
Item Weight: 26.15 pounds.
Billable Weight : 28 pounds.
Dimensions: 9.25" (W) x 9" (H) x 27.375" (D)
|13x13 Octagon 98 Description|
The Coleman Octagon 98 tent makes camping easy so you can enjoy every moment of your outdoor adventure. In about 15 minutes you can have the tent set up or taken down. Steel poles create a rugged frame, and color-coded pole attachments make setup easy. The spacious interior fits two queen-sized airbeds or 8 people in sleeping bags. There's even a privacy divider that you can adjust to create just the kind of space you need, and two doors allow you to enter or exit. Two inner storage pockets provide a place to put your necessities. An exclusive WeatherTec system and vented rainfly keep you dry and comfortable when it rains.
- Two doors for entry from either side of the tent
- Steel poles
- WeatherTec system's patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Half-length zip-on fly for better ventilation
- Color-coded pole attachments for easy set-up
- Windows and mesh roof for maximum air circulation
- Removable privacy wall to create separate rooms
- Interior storage pockets with cup holders
- 13' x 13'
- 6' 10" center height
- Doors: Two zippered doors
- Rain Fly: Polyester taffeta 68D
- Inner Tent: Polyester taffeta 68D, polyester mesh 68D
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D
- Poles: Steel
Item Weight: 46.5 pounds.
Billable Weight : 50 pounds.
Dimensions: 14" (W) x 13" (H) x 34.5" (D)